Friday, February 19, 2010

I Lost 15 LBS And I Didn't Spend A Dime!

Yup.You heard it right I did it not by buying silly over-priced shakes or metabolizing boosting pills that are really just placebos!
I did it not by joining a gym or hiring a personal trainer, because frankly, if you have to pay someone to tell you to move your ass then you really need help!




Are you ready to read how I went from a size 12 to a size 9 in only three weeks? 

CLICK HERE
(Got ya!)
There is no site to go to as there is really nothing to sell, this information is free because I'm really sick and tired of people making money off of something that is really simple to do!

I gave up:                                                             I replaced it with:
  • Salt                                                              brown sugar
  • White Sugar                                                wild rice
  • White Rice                                                  brown bread  
  • White Bread                                               fruit
  • Candy & Chips                                           willpower
  • Pop 
Oh, and I work in a convenience store; I'm surrounded by chocolate, chips and candy, not to mention pop and energy drinks!

What I did to lose the weight is not by drinking a tonne of water either, I drink it when I feel like it; not drinking 8 to 10 glasses a day is nice, unless of course you like water then drink all you want!
No, I like my coffee I just don't have cream in it and I don't eat fast food or any fried food if it's not boiled or broiled I won't touch it.
If you bought a diet book and took all of the information that was of use to you do you know that you would only have about 4 pages out of 200!So technically you paid $29.99 for 4 pages of stuff that you could have thought up yourself!
So here it is for free! I hope that you put the information to good use and please by all means click on the google ads so that I can actually stay home and write more entertaining blogs like this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment