Thursday, February 4, 2010

Help For The Newbies

Are you new to internet marketing?
Have you just gotten involved in a company and you have no idea how to go about promoting it?
Well, you are not alone! Millions of people go online daily in the hopes that they can find something, anything that they can do from the comfort of their own home to make money; and who can blame them? With the way the job market is these days you're pretty much just working to survive and not to LIVE!
There are thousands upon thousands of capture pages that claim that they help people for free but when you get to the bottom of that capture page SURPRISE there's a charge of either $39 or $97, Umm wait a minute, that is not MY definition of free and I'm pretty sure that it's not yours either!
So, let's cut to the chase, I have written two reports on how you can build your own blog and get your own traffic to that website, and the cost you ask..................?
NOTHING
NADA
ZIP
ZILCH
ZERO
Why am I not charging for anything? Because I don't think it's fair and everyone deserves a break once in a while.But while I am not asking for money I do ask for one small favor........
Pass along the information that I give you so that others can modify it with their own links and promote it using the same technique that I am right now.
Pretty simple right?
So just send me an e-mail to heidi_parkin@yahoo.com with "Reports Request" in the subject and I will send them to you.

To Your Success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment