Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Old School Readings

It seems that people are making a killing off of people that don't know what they are doing on the Internet, which is a real shame especially when all it does is get people into a deeper financial rut.
In seeing this and experiencing it first hand I have decided to go back to basics.
People are always looking to make extra money myself included; 13 years ago I decided to study traditional fortune telling as a way to make money from home, back then I didn't have a computer so I did it the old fashioned way, I studied when I was not working.The study of traditional fortune telling is a life long process, the cool thing about it is that the more you use it, the stronger your intuition becomes and before you know it, you are more in tune with the people around you and in turn it becomes more about helping people find their path in life then it does the money but you have to charge something if you want to eat right? I find it is always best to start off with the reading of Tarot cards, this gives your client a good idea of what they are going to get out of the reading and it helps the reader to warm up their intuition and get in tune with the client.Once the Tarot cards are read I find that reading the clients palm usually backs up what the tarot cards have already laid out and also helps to reveal to the client little things that they have forgotten about themselves, it also helps the client to relax.Last but certainly not least is the tea leaves, I find it is best to finish off with a nice cup of tea; by this time your client should be relaxed and in tune with you, while your client is drinking the tea their vibrations are on the china cup and when they are done the tea and the cup is flipped over and rotated three times, the tea leaves take shape in different symbols, it is the readers job to read those symbols and make an interpretation to the client and thus conclude the reading.

Many of my clients have been thrilled and satisfied with the readings that they have gotten from me, when done in conjunction, the tarot, palm and tea leaves make a very accurate and satisfying prediction for my clients and help them to make decisions in their lives to improve it.

Of course like online businesses, if someone is not happy with what they get, they will bad mouth your service and you could potentially lose clients.How can you avoid this? Make sure that every client that you have is happy with the end result, when the tarot, palm, and tea leaves are read properly you should have a 98% accuracy.

I currently do traditional fortune telling in the area in which I live, maybe one day I will expand my travels but for now, if you live in the GTA and would like to experience a traditional fortune telling in the comfort of your home feel free to send me an e-mail and we can set up an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment